Friday, January 22, 2010

Who am I?

I guess we all go through phases in life when we try to define ourselves.... I had written in a post around my birthday 2 years ago that I have changed so much in the past years... and yet again as I approach my birthday again... I find myself asking the same question...

Who am I? What defines me? My work title is 'Senior Business Analyst' ... So thats who I am at work.  In my personal life I am - a mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbor etc... It's amazing how we are able to wear all these hats at the same time and yet search for our individual identity  everyday...

Hopefully by the end of my road - I'll finally find the answer to my question... or maybe thats the whole point - to evolve and become a new person with every stage in our life...

No comments: