Sunday, January 31, 2010

I am one lucky mama....

 I think we all go through moments, days, phases in our lives when we question everything that we are going through... I personally have had times when I thought that life couldn't get worse... or that life is just not fair...

But since Michelle has come into my life... I have started to cherish each moment with her... count each blessing... In the past couple weeks, I have had the opportunity to really appreciate the little things that I could've never realize...

For example - watching the thousands of children in Haiti having to fight, cry and beg for food, made me realize that I don't really know what Michelle's cry for hunger sounds like.  Thats mainly because we blessed enough that she's never had to cry for food.  Michelle cries everytime either my husband or I walk out of the room... thats because she's scared of loosing us... she can't bear to be without us... yet seeing those children from Haiti brought tears to my eyes... thinking of what if it was Michelle who was crying for us because she had lost us for ever... and maybe that is God's plan but I am comforted by the fact that there are so many individuals around me who will love her and take care of her... 

I can keep going for pages about everything that I have been blessed with ... my family, my husband, my friends, my job, my health, my house.....

As I close it post... I keep thinking about how lucky I am ... and ofcourse thanking God for making me one....

1 comment:

noah_sarah said...

Don't worry,we are just the same.I did it once and thats it. Just don't have the heart or the peace within me to do it. And besides the baby sitter will never baby sit my kids again, not because of them but more so because I would have called her like 50 times in an hour checking up