Friday, January 8, 2010

TGIF

Def happy that its Friday .... its been a long week... been a long time since I've had to work a full week... so it was especially difficult to readjust to the 5 day work week.  I am definitely looking forward to the weekend... can't wait to spend 2 whole days with my little one... she is at an awesome age where she absolutely loves hanging out with us and we love all the new things that is learning to do everyday. 

I am also excited about the cul-de-sac brunch we are having on Saturday.  It's going to be great hanging out with neighbors and seeing them all after such a long time... We adore all our neighbors, they all come from very different walks of life and each has so much to offer and are very happy that we live where we do. I am making banana bread and a egg bake... can't wait.... for all the yummy food. 

Happy friday to everyone!

2 comments:

S. said...

yay! glad to see you're back. nice to see that yall are moving the moving date further....home is where the heart is right:)
BTW...really like your blog template.

Worrybook said...

I'm so jealous of your awesome neighborhood. Wish mine was like that. That is really a great thing to find!