Saturday, January 9, 2010

Gluttony is the theme for the day

When we had initially moved into our house 2 years ago, we assumed that we'd be here about 5 yrs and would start to build our dream home... but as we started to meet our neighbors one by one... 5 yrs turned to 7 and now we're not sure when we'd want to move... we definitely have the best neighbors ever .... I mean our cul-de-sac is full of so much positive energy and love that it's more like a little family....

We usually have a get together here and there and absolutely love the company.  Today we had a brunch at our neighbor Dave & Jane's house and the turnout was awesome... about 30 neighbors were there and there was plenty of yummy food.  We had a great time .... and even though I had decided to be good and not 'pig-out', I am definitely at a point where I think I need to bring out my maternity pants.... :D... the 2009 babies were there - yes babies, there were 5 babies born in 2009 on our street, 2 in April and 3 in Nov-Dec.  I loved holding Nate - made realize how much Michelle had grown in the past 8 months and what an awesome journey we have been on...

As this day closes, I am going to try and upload some pics from our brunch, watch the eagles win (hopefully)... and relax and enjoy my perfect little family...

No comments: